Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Life

So yesterday was Christmas!!!!! It was so good to be with my family & just relax. This time of the year is kinda hard for me since my parent's are divorced. I guess it is just hard to be with my dad. I feel really bad for him. He is probably really lonely and just doesn't show it. I try to be with him as much as I can and spend as much time with him as I can but I know he is still lonely. I know he brought most of it upon himself but that would stink to live like that. Then, my dad's parents are dead. My dad's family used to be close but that all disintegrated after my grandpa died.
It's sad how money and material things break a family apart. I really wish that my parent's would find someone to make them happy and to be able to do stuff with. I would really like them to get married to someone who will bring happiness & joy to their lives.

Anyway... I can't believe 2007 is almost over. This year has been a really good year for me. The major highlights are, meeting Nate & his wonderful family, getting a great new job, getting a new niece, traveling a bit, living on my own for a while, struggling, and getting an A in english!

My life has been a rollercoaster but it's a ride I will never regret.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I sure can relate to your feelings with your parents. I used to worry a lot about my Dad. I am sure your Dad is so glad to have you there! Your a wonderful daughtet to him, and your Mom.

Well, we got up her last night. It is beautiful,and c-o-l-d! :) This morning I woke up, and saw about 9-10 deer right out the kitchen window! They were beautiful! We took pictures, so I'll have to show you. Well, I am off to shop a little. There are some darling boutiques up here. I love you! Michelle