Sunday, April 20, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT



Last night my Mom & I saw the movie 21...thanks Jana, Glen & kiddos for the movie passes!!! It was such a good movie. We were on the edge of our seats the whole time. It was based on a true story about this guy who starts playing blackjack with some kids from his school & they started counting the cards & won thousands. It's amazing how addicting gambling is for people & how their lives change drastically. It is so sad how people are so focused on winning money. I used to be so money focused & wayyy materialistic but lately I have realized that money won't bring you happiness. Money is the root of all evil. 

Anyway, I had so much fun with my mom! It has been so nice hanging out at home all the time!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Glen really has been wanting to see that flick! Babysitter anyone??? Anyway, fun night! xoxo