Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Dream is Sorta Coming True!!! :)


So I checked my email like 10 minutes ago & delightly found this!

Hi Erin,
Congratulations! Your application has been accepted to compete in this year's Miss Arizona USA pageant. The pageant will be November 21-23rd. We are fast approaching our entry deadline so please contact me as soon as possible. We need to get your paperwork started and answer any questions that you might have.

Again, congratulations!

Debbie Lee


If anyone knows anyone who would want to sponsor me (dentists/doctors/chiropractors/etc).... that would be fantastic!! :)
If not.. no worries!

Any ideas are much appreciated!!
AWhhhh I am so excited..beyond belief!!
I'm GOING TO make IT HAPPEN!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

You go girl!!!!! Let me know if I can do anything? Love you!

sarah ann said...

Erin!!!! :] Yay! I am so excited for you! It's coming true! If you need anything, pictures?? or anything let me know!!!
♥ Sarah

erin said...

Thanks you both!!! You're too sweet!!
♥ ya guys!!