Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lots to Post About..

Ok.. so not last Saturday but the Saturday before that.. I went camping with some people from Habitat for Humanity. We camped by Saguaro Lake. Let's see.. there was Luke, Luke's roommate (I forgot his name), Emily, Jen, & Jen's dogs. 
It was pretty fun. I only knew Luke so I got to become friends with the others! They were all so nice. We sat around the campfire, made dinner, smores & talked a lot. I loved looking at the stars! I saw 2 shooting stars! It was awesome. It was a windy night but it felt so nice. We stayed up so late. I think at 2am, we went on a little night walk. It was so beautiful. 
Trying to take a pic!! Emily, Jen & I 

Then... this Thurs - Sat morning I got to dogsit my favorite dogs!! Awh!! Thank you Mulcock's for letting me watch your sweet girls!! I am so happy you trust me with them!! Mollie & I went on lots of walks & car rides together!! Yes.. I sound like a freak but she is the CUTEST little girl ever. It was so fun!! I took Mollie home with me every night because I felt too bad leaving her home alone! haha                                  
Look at her eyes!! awhhh!!


Saturday was such a fun day!! I chilled with Mollie & Missie while watching tv. Then I got to see TWILIGHT with my favorite people, Sarah & Michelle!!! :) It was so wonderful to see them!! I have MISSED them so much! :-) I sure love that family!! They are so awesome & definitely irreplaceable!

I am SO in LOVE with Edward! 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Uh where is the photo of their other dog? I always see ones of Mollie and yea she is cute. I'd like to see the other one sometime.... you should bring the other one by sometime.

michelle said...

Your the best! Mollie was just asking about you last night! :) She loves Ewin. :) Thank you so much for taking care of the girls. It was TONS of fun going to the movie, and seeing you! Love you!