i admit i've been missing my best friend a ton.
it's hard to not reminisce when i see him..
ugh. i just don't understand some people.
whatever.
ugh. i just don't understand some people.
whatever.
im not going to waste my time waiting around.
so with that being said, i've had a fabulous few weeks.
i've gone on lots of date.
i've gone quadding almost every day.
bonfires & smores.
bonfires & smores.
went to the sun's game.
went out to eat a bunch.
went to family bbq's.
met lots of wonderful people. (i love my new canadian friends, eh!)
went to a wedding.
watched movies.
went to a haunted house.
went to nielsens.
missionary farewell.
family game night.
stayin up till 5am talking
dancing.
maple's sister got married on friday &
here are some of the pictures from the wedding.
it was so much fun!
i'm so happy for chantelle & mike!
i got to help decorate the car!! i was excited.
i got to be maple's date!! (no his name is not really maple)
i love weddings!
i can't wait till i actually have my wedding.
i've been having so much fun!
i don't want it to end!
here's to more F.U.N
"Eventually, all the pieces will fall into place. Until then.. laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."
oh & this is my 100th post! woot woot!




2 comments:
I agreee with Jake!!! That has to be you in that picture! :)
Erin, I can't believe that this is your 100th post. Woot Woot! Okay funny thing, at first when I looked at the top picture, I was like "WOAH IS THAT ERIN KiSSING THAT GUY IN A WEDDING DRESS?!" It shocked me, but then I realized it wasn't. Haha, your outfit and hair is absolutely adorable, and how cute is Maple?
Post a Comment