Monday, October 22, 2007

Undecided






So I am really wanting to get a new car. I have narrowed my selection to a Honda Civic and a Mazda 3. They both have so many pros and not that many cons so I am having a difficult time deciding.



Thanks to Sarah.. I now have a blog! Thank you Sarah for taking the time to make this! It's so cute!



This weekend was really fun. Friday, I had to work at my gymnastics job because it was Parent's Night Out!! That was fun. We played some games, ate pizza, and watched Happy Feet. After that, Nate & I hung out and went to Del Taco and Sonic. We went to his house and ate but then I fell asleep so he took me home. Saturday- Nate & I went to Old Chicago with his mom and dad! It was really yummy. Thank you Steve & Michelle!! Then the boys wanted to look at some quad store so Michelle & I went to their house. Later on, Sarah and I made some movies on the computer. They are so funny! We were crazy! Nate went to hang out with his friend so Sarah and I went and forked some people and played tricks on Nate's friend Brad all night. Nate, Sarah and I all stayed up till 4am! Sunday- We all went to church then went to Nate's Bampa's house for dinner. It was really nice. Sarah, Desirae, Jake and I took Bampa's golf cart out and it stopped. We had to push it back! haha it was really funny! Well, I am off to take a shower!
Nighty night!

2 comments:

michelle said...

You are blogging! :) I thought I would check out your blog just in case you had posted! To my delight you have! :) You, and Sarah seriously had one crazy weekend! I hope Brad has recovered! Hee hee!

sarah ann said...

ERIN! :-) K, I was like just going to text you and tell you that you need to blog, and then I looked @ your blog and you did! He he :) K, that was seriously so fun making vidoes, forking people, and playing tricks on Brad. I bet he was like serisouly so mad. Ha ha! K, well I g2g. I'm excited for the cabin!