Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankful...



I have been meaning to blog for a while but I just have not made the time. On Sunday, I went to my dad's ward. I can honestly say I felt the spirit very strongly there. In Gospel Doctrine, our lesson was on trials. I, everyone else, have endured many trials throughout my life. The only way that I have gotten through my trials in because of Heavenly Father. Heavenly Father knows what we are able to handle and only gives us what we can take. He is always with us if we pray for his help. I am so thankful to know that I am never alone and he will help me. I am also thankful for my family. Even though they aren't perfect, in Heaven I chose to come to them for a reason. I am thankful to have the gospel in my life. I think I would be so lost and confused without it.

Tomorrow I am supposed to have a new niece or nephew!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: