Thursday, January 10, 2008

Family...

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
-- Desmond Tutu

No matter what, my family has & will always be there for me. I am so thankful for them. We have shared really hard times & have gotten through them together. We have shared so many tears & laughs. My family is very unique & mixed but that makes it better to me! I would not trade my family for anything. I know that I came to them for a reason. They have helped me learn so much & have supported me in so many ways. It is really great to be part of a family. I love them all so very much.

My sister Jenn, Me & My Mom



















Me & Dad


Some of my family at my high school graduation


My brother Kyle & Sister Jana



My sisters & I when we were little squirts!



My cousins & aunts & uncles from my dad's side.. at his wedding

Mom's side of the family
My sister Jana & I at my graduation
Mom & I in Cancun, Mexico

Glen, Jana, Tyson & Makeely! ♥ them!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Cute pics! Fun to see back then and now. Some I haven't seen before. You're beautiful and I love you.