I think I am going to start doing a quote of the day to get my writing process moving. I really enjoy quotes too. So.. today's quote is, “Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.” William Hazlitt Wow.. OK this quote is totally for me. Like in my post yesterday, I was kinda at war with someone & it definitely did not make me feel good inside. So obviously, I was not at peace with myself. Luckily, I have been praying to Heavenly Father & I feel really happy and have a sense of peace amongst myself. I really do not feel like being mean or arguing. It is really nice to feel like this.
I also found another quote last night that I really like. I was reading a website for Tammy Knickerbocker. She is on the Bravo tv show, The Real Housewives of OC. I guess she is writing a book but the quote is, "Today is today. Tomorrow is tomorrow. Don't dwell on the things you cannot fix today or tomorrow."
I love this quote. There are so many things in my past that I think about and wish I could have fixed but they were beyond my control so I just have to let them go & move on. I always think about tomorrow and want things a certain way but I need to just let things happen the way they are going to happen.
2 comments:
This is a good post Erin. What you quoted really reminds me of the way I have to live. One Day at a Time. Life just doesn't click for me if I stress about the past, and the future. If I am in the present it seems to work. I do think that once things calm down everything will be soooo much better. You are a wonderful daughter of our Fathr in Heaven. He loves you so much! I do too! :)
I love you baby sister. If you need anything call or come over anytime.
Post a Comment