So yesterday Sarah, Kelsea & I went to Dazzle & the new San Tan mall!! It was so much fun!!! We took the cutest pictures in the Apple store & all had our share of blonde moments. Then we went to Nielson's & had subs! Yummy! I ♥ Nielson's! I got to see Mo Mo too!!! I was soooo happy to see her. I missed that sweet girl. I absolutely love that dog. She is so sweet. It was so good to see Michelle, Sarah, Jake & Molly! I have missed them a lot! It is weird not seeing them everyday!! :)



Well... after the fun day, I got to babysit a sweet little boy named, Cooper. I love this little boy. He is so cute. When I get to their house, he will hug my legs & grab my hand & show me to all his toys! He is so sweet! I can't wait for the day I become a mommy.. that will be a long time from now but I still can't wait. I absolutely love children!!!
3 comments:
ERINNNN!! :) Yesterday was so much fun!! The people on the Apple store proably thought we were crazy! We'll have to have a girls day again soon! :) Awh fun babysitting! Love Ya!
AHAHAHAHAHAH! :) I just read the comment you put on my blog! Jonas Brothers...AHH! HAHAH! That was funny!
You three totally had me cracking up!!! It looks like it was so much fun! Thank you soooooooo much for coming over yesterday! It was so fun to be able to visit. Mo Mo loved it too! Love you!
Post a Comment