
So today I feel like I am totally being watched over. Yesterday morning, my low fuel light came on. I honestly hate getting gas so I was like... "I'll get it when I get off work." So I get off work & go straight home. Then I went out to eat with my friend & had to come back home to go to school. I was all ready running late so I did not have time to get gas. I was going to get gas after I was off of school but I decided to just go home. Anyway, this morning, my sister left way early & took her key. I do not have a key so I just go out the garage & then my sister comes home & leaves me her key....well, I woke up late today & was going to not take very long to get ready so I would have time to get gas but when I closed the garage & turned on my car, it died!!
I was like craP!!! I am locked out & have no gas! My phone was also dead too! ha. Luckily, my neighbor's yard guys were outside & saw me trying to turn my car on. They came up to me with jumper cables but I told them that I actually ran out of gas! They were so sweet & gave me the last bit of gas they had. They would not accept any money either!!! So, they gave me enough gas to get to the gas station & I was only like 2 minutes late for work! I am so fortunate that they helped me. I know I am being watched over since I have paid my tithing & have been reading my scriptures every night. I feel so lucky.
2 comments:
Cute story! My nan always gets mad at me for running on empty! I love you sister! Get gas!!!
Your post from yesterday made me teary eyed. I do remember that story quite vividly. I know in time things will get better.
I am SO sorry you ran out of gas! Not fun! Yes, you sure were being watched over! You are one great person! :) Hugs
Post a Comment