
Exactly one year ago, I met someone at this bench at the library of Chandler-Gilbert. I remember it like it was yesterday. Every time I pass that bench at school, I always remember the day I met this person. I am sure he forgot this day or wants to but I haven't. It is funny how many times you can sit with someone else at the bench and only remember one memory! Anyway, so this person & I started talking to each other on good old myspace. We wrote each other lots of emails & then figured we should meet at school. So, we did. I was SO nervous! I have NEVER met anyone online before but I took the chance. I am glad that I met this person. This person helped me so much the past year. Even though we do not talk much anymore, this person really made a difference in my life. I am so grateful I got to have the opportunity to have this person in my life & the person's family. They have helped me more than they could ever imagine. I really believe Heavenly Father puts people in your life for a reason.
I wish the best for this person & all they do. I am thankful for all they have done for me & wish them a great life.
1 comment:
Hang in there love. Everything happens for some crazy reason and though we never can fully understand why things are the way they are, we've got something to learn from them.
Post a Comment