“Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Let your families be families of love and peace and happiness. Gather your children around you and have your family home evenings, teach your children the ways of the Lord, read to them from the scriptures, and let them come to know the great truths of the eternal gospel as set forth in these words of the Almighty.”- Gordon B. Hinckley
I feel like I kinda had to go through these hard times to see if I really believed the church is true & to know for myself that I want to be a member of this awesome church. Challenges do make you stronger.
Anyway, after that I went home & "The Best Two Years" was on! I LOVE that movie. I was so glad it was on because nothing good was on tv. It is really hard now days to find wholesome shows. Does anyone else feel that way? I was so sad to hear about our prophet. I know for a fact that he is happy with his wife in Heaven so that puts me to ease.
Then yesterday, I went to work & then went to YC's Mongolian grill. I absolutely ♥ that place! I have been dying to go there & I am so happy I finally go to.


After that, I went with my friend to the eye doctor. He wanted colored contacts even though he has pretty eyes & doesn't need vision correction. Things we do for vanity! haha
Next, I went to Name Brand exchange & sold a bunch of my clothes! Yay! I got about $100.00 even though my stuff was way more but that's ok!
Then, I went to Pei Wei with my friend who just got home from his mission. We went back to his house & watched the Office. That show is pretty funny. After that, we played ping pong! It was a lot of fun.
Well... hope everyone has had a great day!! I am off to bed! :)
2 comments:
I am glad you had a happy Sunday!
YC's sounds soooo good right now! Do you know if the new one is open yet? If so, I might have to give it a try in the next week.
I was so happy your Mom called. I have been helping Jacob. He had his surgery Tues. He is doing pretty well today considering. I will give your Mom a call tomorrow. Hugs to you!
Ohhh good! :) My Mom went to that store! She said they had good prices. She got yummy food! Love yaaa!
♥ Sarah
Post a Comment