
Oh my gosh! I feel so good today. I got my hair done & I love it!!!! It is perfect. Just what I wanted. Then I went to Nordstrom's today & went to my favorite make up counter.. MAC! yay! Ok so then one of the girls showed me some new eye shadows I should get so of course I bought them. I must say, I finally figured out how to wear eye shadow. So today I totally got a makeover!
So... yesterday I was having a hard day with all this break up crap. I feel really bad for being a psycho ex-girlfriend. What I did was totally out of line. I should not let jealousy get the best of me. Ugh I hate having jealousy. It is such an evil thing. Anyway, today, I woke up feeling great & I am fine with everything. I am going to start living for today because what if tomorrow never comes. I am excited for the future and what it holds but I am happy where I am right now. This break up has made me realize that I need to not take people for granted & I need to always be happy & think before I speak. School starts for me on Tuesday & I can't wait for all the people I am going to meet. I really need to meet some new friends & start hanging out with girlfriends more. I really miss that. My best friend lives in Thatcher so I never get to see her. This weekend, I might be going to Utah to visit my bestest cousin, Trisha. I am so excited. She lives in Salt Lake & we will have so much fun
Life is short.... be happy!!! :)
1 comment:
You look beautiful!!! Your hair turned out great! Doesn't it feel so good when you leave the salon loving your hair? It is funny you mentioned MAC, and their eyeshadow. The only items of MAC I own are their eyeshadow, and I love it! I think I am about do for a makeover too! :)
YEA! for school starting this week. What classes are you taking? Love you, Michelle
Post a Comment