
I had the best weekend!!! I am sooo happy I went to Utah. I am so moving there & going to school there next semester! :)
So... I got to Salt Lake on Friday & my cousin picked me up at the airport. Then, we went to her work for a bit & then went to Bajio and ate. After that we saw 27 dresses! That movie was cute. I am such a hopeless romantic... so of course I love those movies! haha!

After the movie, we went back to my cousins house & watched some movies. We were really tired so we both went to bed way early.
Saturday- Trisha & I watched President Hinckley's funeral. So sad.. :'( Then we met my Aunt & other cousin Kelly at Costa Vida!! I totally LOVE that place! I need to go there more often here. I had the best chicken salad! YUM!!!! Then we all went to Ikea!!! It was way fun. Trisha & I had to sit down for awhile because we were both wearing heels in Ikea... yeah that doesn't mix. Our feet killed!!



Next, we went shopping!!!! Yay!!!! I got some make up, a new shirt & a cute watch! Then, we went back to Trisha's house & got changed to go to a show at the Hanson Planetarium at the Gateway mall.

We met her friends there but they actually wanted to go dance instead. So, we went to some club. It was fun. I have never been to one before but it was fun. Luckily there was no alcohol or anything. I must say... I don't think I will ever go clubbing again but at least I got to experience it! haha
Sunday- I had to go home :'(. It was snowing when I was leaving. I was so sad to leave but hopefully I will be back way soon. I want to live there so bad.
2 comments:
I am so happy that you had a wonderful trip to Utah! It sounds like you did some fun things! Welcome home! :) Mo Mo says Hello! :)
Erinnnnn!! It looks like you had so much fun! I ♥ Utah too! I never want to leave. Your make up looks good! :) Lol! Glad ya had fun! ♥ ya!
Post a Comment