
Anyway, we drove to Sunrise and got there at like 9 am. It was so flipping hot outside. I only wore a sweatshirt & snow pants & was still way hot. When I went on my first run, I did horribly. I fell so much but then I finally figured out how to slow down. By the end of the day, I was snowboarding!!!!!! I was so excited. All day, I kept telling myself, you can do this Erin! So I stayed positive & I could snowboard!!!! I felt such an accomplishment like riding a bike. I still fell a bit but I could get up & go down hills & stuff.



I am thankful for everyone who has helped me learn to snowboard. I am so lucky for their patience. There was this guy yelling at his girlfriend because she couldn't snowboard & she kept falling so I feel fortunate that wasn't me.
After snowboarding, the YSA all met up at Pizza Hut in Show Low. It was fun. Then we drove home. I passed by the Dollar General, Dairy Queen & The Mulcock's Cabin turn in & it made me think of them! haha!!!! Good old Heber!
We got home at like 10pm & we were all exhausted. I am sure everyone went right to sleep.
Church was great today like always. I love church. I went to a really good YSA fireside too!
Hope everyone had a great weekend & Sabbath!
2 comments:
How fun!!!It looks like it was such a beatiful day! Good job on learning how to snowboard!!! I know it can be so hard. I never ever will forget, the first day my boys went to Sunrise to learn to snowboard. Nate, and Jake did ok. Ben was miserable! I don't think he has been on a snowboard again! Back to the skis he went! I was quite the site when they all got in the car to go home. Ben looked like he had, had the day from heck. It really was kind of funny. How fun to go to a fireside. My first date with Steve was a fireside in Phoenix. Have a happy Monday! Love you.
Erin! :) It looks like you had so much fun! Congrats on learning how to snowboard! I really want to learn! :) Hehe! ♥ you!
Post a Comment