Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Night Fun

Today was a wonderful day! I went to work & then home. I took a really nice hot bath to relax my sore muscles. It was so nice. Then I hung out with my friend tonight. We were going to the Visitors Center at the Temple so we decided to get something to eat before. I wanted to go to El Charro since we were so close so we did! It was so good!!! Then, we took so many pictures on Main Street. We had so much fun! There are so many random statues that we HAD to take pictures with them!






After that, we walked around the Temple a bit & went into the Visitors Center. We walked through the Reflections of Jesus display. I can't tell you how beautiful those pictures are. I could totally feel the Spirit there. If you have not seen those pictures, you must. They are so amazing.





Tonight was such a great night. I love good wholesome fun.

3 comments:

sarah ann said...

ERINNNNNNNNNN! :) Thank you so muchhhh for the new layyouttt! :) EEEEEEEE! I'm seriously so excited you have no idea. Looksl ike you had so much fun on Monday! I love that big pink chair!! :) ♥ yaa lotts!

michelle said...

It was so good to see you yesterday! I sure do miss you! It was so fun to go to Sarah's concert, and icecream! Your hair looks darling!!!! I still am laughing at the lady who wanted your cut hair! :) Have a great day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Love you!

Jana said...

So cute blog!!! Help me! Love you!