Today - I went to work still not feeling well. I had to solicit renter's insurance! haha. All the people on my list had the weirdest names. Some one was named Nimo & Duck. There were way weirder ones but I can't pronounce them. Anyway, I am just catching up on laundry. There is nothing better than fresh, clean laundry!!!
Sunday- I was not feeling well. My allergies were bugging me so much & I took NyQuil so I was out of it all day. I had to miss church :(.
Saturday- I totally slept in! yay!!!
Then Sarah, Kelsea & I all went to Target & got shirts to tie dye. It was fun!! I haven't tie dyed forever. Hopefully my shirt will be cute but I did it only pink! haha!
Then, we ate pizza on Sarah's roof! Scarrrry but fun. We had so much fun. We dressed up like "Movie Stars" haha & then went to BJ's. Yum!!! Then we t.p.ed people & watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!
It was such a fun day. I love hanging out with them! :)Friday-
I didn't really do much on Friday! It was raining all day so I was tired. I was supposed to babysit but they were going golfing & since it was raining... they cancelled. My mom & I went to In & Out Burger! YuummmmY! I absolutely love animal style fries minus the 1000 island dressing. Those fries are to die for! We ate at home & then watched some movies. It was nice & relaxing.Thursday - Valentine's Day... or should I say.. Single's Awareness Day. Ok, I don't really like Valentine's Day when I am single. But then I realized.. stop being stupid Erin. There are so many people that love you & you love so just celebrate that! So I did. I bought things for other people to help stop my pitty party. It felt so much better doing things for others. My mom & I made chocolate covered strawberries! YUMMM!!!!!
My favorite!!! I bought my Mom really pretty pink roses & treats for Mo Mo, Scooby & Missie. Mo Mo & Missie are so cute!!!
They scarfed their treats down!
haha Sarah & I took Mo Mo to Sonic to get ice cream! It was fun! Michelle & Sarah -Thanks so much for the cute present! I love it! :) You girls are too sweet!Wednesday - I had the "smart" idea to cut my hair!! HAHA I will never cut it again! I swear. It's way cute and everything but it is just not me. I really wanted a change so I will have to get used to it as well!After my lovely hair cut, my sociology class was cancelled! I was kinda disappointed! I like that class. Sarah invited me to her band concert. It was fun! I realize how much I miss being in band. She did a great job!!! After the concert, we went to Nielsen's & got ice cream!! I love that place!!! Thanks for the ice cream Michelle & Bubbles! :)
4 comments:
We are in the same boat. I have darn PMS too! I asked Sarah yesterday, why was it invented? :) I hope yours passes super soon! Thank you so much for thinking of us on Valentine's Day! The strawberries were so yummy! It was so much for going to the concert with you. I know it meant a lot to Sarah. Have a wonderful Tuesday. Love you!
Erin! :) K, I think were all getting PMS around here. Yesterday is was the worst; hair wasn't working and the whole sha bang! :( Ugh. I totally know what you mean about the whole crying thing. I cried last night when I was going to bed, part because of PMS and part because I want it to be summer. K, tie die-ing shirts was super fun! :) You can come get yours whenever. I just washed mine, it turned out okay. Dressing up liike movie stars was seriously so fun! :) We seriously are, K? HAHAH! Jk! Thanks for the choclate strawberries, SO YUMMY! Well, I g2g! Love ya! ♥SARAH!
Oh! :) And your hair is seriously adorable!
Glen got me choc covered strawberry's too! Personal fav! Love you!
Post a Comment