Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Huge Challenge :O


Well... my friend Devin is on a mission currently in Colorado Springs, Colorado. His homecoming is May 25. Today is February 19. He asked ME to SING at his homecoming. ME.. SING?? You're kidding Devin, right?? Anyway, that is my initial thought when he asked me to sing. However, I have always wanted to sing in front of people. So, today I set up singing lessons at this music store by my house. Hopefully 3 months of singing lessons will do the trick! haha! This will be a challenge but I have always wanted to be able to sing like a songbird. I am so excited but nervous at the same time!!! Can somebody please give me suggestions on what song to sing? I really love EFY songs & I know so many by heart but I don't know any that would be good for a homecoming.

Today was a fun day! I went to Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio. Everyone needs to go. It is from 3pm-9pm. I go every Tuesday for $1 tacos! Can't beat that right?? Oh my gosh.. PMS sucks! But I thought about it... if we girls didn't suffer from it, we would never have the ability to have kids! I guess it is worth it, right?! haha! K Bring on the chocolate!!!!

Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday!!! :)

1 comment:

michelle said...

How exciting! Sarah, and I have talked about taking singing lessons forever! We just have never had the motivation to do it. I think it is great that your taking singing lessons! I will be anxious to see how you like them. There are so many beautiful songs out there, that could be sung at a homecoming. I will give it some thought. K, I never knew Cafe Rio had Tueday $ tacos! I know were I will be on Tuesday evenings. Next Tues., and Weds. is the road show! Yiipeeeee Skiiippppee! :) Love you! Have a happy night! :)