
This week has been kinda strange... some things I told were going to happen to me... happened.
Saturday- My mom & I spent the whole day together. It was so nice. We ate lunch at Cafe Rio & then went shopping!!! I got some new true religions, a cute dress, new heels & some work pants. It was so nice to spend the day with my mom. We don't get that too often & I missed it a lot.
Sunday- Went to church! I love not going to a single's ward. I am lucky to have a Young Single Adults class. PLus my stake does stuff with the YSA a lot. It is so fun... it's like mutual again.
Monday- I went out to eat with one of my friends. We went to Serrano's! Then we went to Nielsen's ate got ice cream! Yummm!!!! Then later I hung out with my friend Ian. We went to Greenfield Lakes & hit balls then we watched The Bourne Ultimatum.
Tuesday - I went to Taco Tuesday like always! I am telling you, those tacos are so good! I love Taco Tuesday. Then I had to go to Chemistry and then Chemistry Lab. Our lab did not even work. There was supposed to be starch in one of our chemicals & the reaction was supposed to turn to iodine and be a dark blue but nothing happened! We were all waiting so patiently so our teacher just let us go home. haha!
Today- I went to bed last night with the worst migraine. So this morning, my head still hurt so I stayed home. It felt so good sleeping forever. It was much needed. I should probably go to the doctor & get back on my medicine. I just don't feel like I need it anymore though. But I know it was really stupid of me to just STOP taking it cold turkey.. I should have weened off of it. Well... I am off to get ready for school at 4! I love my Sociology class. My teacher is LDS so last week we watched the old Johnny Lingo. It is nice knowing your teacher has the same values as you.. plus there are 2 RM's in my class!
Here are some funny pics my sister & I took yesterday... haha



Hope everyone has a great day!! :) Life is too short to be anything but happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment