Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hero

When you ask someone who their hero is, I am sure many people would say someone like Oprah or Joan of Arc... usually someone that has done great accomplishments. Well, I would have to say, my hero is my Mom. My mom has had a very hard life but she has always stayed strong. My mom and I have had hard times together but she has always been there for me. She always helps me with my problems and always gives me the advice I need. She always wipes the tears off my face and tells me that everything will get better. When my mom sets a goal, she always obtains it. She is very motivated. My mom is one of the hardest workers I know. She works so much because I know she tries so hard to give my sister & I a good life. It would be so hard to be a single mother and have to work your butt off to support your family. My mom has taught me a lot.. like to be independent and work hard for yourself because you might not always be taken care of my your husband. I really hope someday my mom finds a man who is worth her time and actually gives her the love and respect she deserves. I love my mom with all my heart. I am so grateful for her and all she does for me. She is so beautiful.. both inside & out.
Who is your hero?
My Mom = My best friend







3 comments:

sarah ann said...

Erin! That is such a sweet post about you Mom. I would have to dsy my mom is also my hero.

michelle said...

Erin!!! I have gotten soooooooo behind in blogging. I love this post about your Mom. You both are so lucky to have each other! How are you? Hugs, Michelle

Holly Noel said...

That is very cute! I wish the same for my mom too! Your mom and you are so close, you guys are very lucky!