Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


Happy Easter everyone!!!
Today was the "dreaded" day... I had to finally teach the lesson in Sunday school! It actually went really well!! It was a really good lesson on Seek Ye For the Kingdom of God. We talked about magnifying our callings, unchastity, repentence, the atonement, pride...etc. I am thankful for the Atonement. It is so awesome that we have such a loving & forgiving Father in Heaven. None of us are perfect. We all make mistakes so we need to not judge others for the mistakes they make but help them when they fall. "Falling is easy, getting back up, that's the hard part." I know personally that I have fallen. Sometimes it is so hard to know that once you are at an all time low that you can change it, get back up on your feet & be happy. No one is ever too bad to get back up. I know that Heavenly Father is always there for us & has put so many people in our lives to help us. I have learned from my mistakes and I feel like they have made me stronger in a way. They have made me realize the path that I want to live my life & I strive everyday to obtain that. I know I can't do it alone so I am thankful for the help that I have.
Off to Church! :)

Hope everyone is having a good Easter. Let's not forget what Easter is all about. Here is a good talk I found from Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley called This Glorious Easter Mourn
Enjoy!

No comments: