Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Texas was a lot of fun! I pretty much babysat the whole time I was there but it was fun. We jumped on the trampoline a lot, went on bike rides, went roller blading, colored & did lots of other fun things! Thanks Thompson Family for letting me come see you guys! I had a lot of fun! :)



It feels so nice to be back home though. I had the BEST luck getting home yesterday. So, all the flights were over booked & I fly stand by! haha! Instead of flying directly from Dallas to Phoenix, I saw there was a flight from Dallas to Vegas.. then Vegas to Phoenix. I got up super early (3am) our time to catch my 7:40am flight to Vegas. Some people didn't show up so luckily some stand by people got on. This lady was flying with another lady & they only called one of them so she was like I can't go without her so I GOT ON! YAY! The same thing happened in Vegas! I was soooo happy! What a relief!

Anyway I was so happy I got to see my sister, bro in law & the kiddos last night! They are so sweet & cute. Tyson & I had fun playing! We went on an Easter egg hunt & played lots of games. I love that boy!!! :) I forgot to bring my camera! Dang it!

Today.. all I can say is PMS! But to make things better... I got a cute pair of True Religion jeans from Name brand! That made everything way better! hehe! :) & I got out of my Chemistry lab early. We have chemistry class then lab right after & it is supposed to end at 9:50pm!! But we got out at like 8:20pM! yessssss!!!! I NEED CHOCOLATE!!!

No comments: