So.. there has been some things I have been putting off. Today, I finally decided to fix the things. Yay! I had to fix Nate's blanket. It has been sitting in my trunk forever! It ripped one day & the feathers went everywhere! So I temporarily used safety pins to hold it all together. It was nice fixing it. Then, I washed it. It smelled weird so now it smells like apples! haha. I feel like Martha Stewart when I sew or cook. It is kinda fun. I have not sewed since 7th grade so hopefully the blanket will stay together.

Excuse me not looking so good! haha Today was one of those days I didn't feel like wasting my makeup! haha!!!
Anyway.. I don't mean to ramble but I am sooo excited it is SPRING BREAK!!!!! I am so excited. I am going to Texas on Friday! :) Yee haw! I miss the family I used to babysit. They are such sweet kids!
Hope everyone is doing well & hope everyone has a safe & fun SPRING BREAK! ♥ Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment