Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mother, I love you;
Mother, I do.
Father in Heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you,
I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me too.
Mother, I love you; I love you, I do

Mother, I love you;
Mother, I do.
I want to help you because I love you.
I want to mind you,
I want to find you
Happy and smiling because I love you.
Mother, I love you, I love you, I do.
words and music: Lorin F. Wheelwright, 1909-1987
(c)1969 by Lorin F. Wheelwright.


I remember being in primary & singing this song for my mom!! I am so lucky to have the mom I have. I would not want any other mom. 

Things I love about my mom:
1. She is my best friend
2. She always listens to me & gives me advice 
3. She always puts others before herself
4. She is very talented
5. She is hardworking
6. She is VERY outgoing & talkative
7. She tells me to BELIEVE if you want something.. make it happen
8. She is supportive
9. She loves life
10. She always is positive no matter how hard times are...
I could go on & on!!!

My mom is one of the greatest examples to me. I do not know what I would do without her. I am so grateful for the family that I have. I know that in Heaven I picked them. Sometimes, it is very hard to see why I chose them but I know that I came to them for a reason. 

Today, My sister Jenn, her boyfriend Ivan, my Mom & I all went out to the Cheesecake Factory! Then we went home & played some Donald Trump game & had cake. It was a fun day & I was so glad we got to spend time with my Mom. I love her!!!







Hope all you Mom's have had a great Mother's day!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Mom's day to your mommy too!Love her! How you been? Tyson has his last teball game @ 9am Saturday. I miss ya honey bunny!

Jana said...

Heya, gal... Just wondering if you could help me with my generic blog template?... what do I do to make it cute?... Help!!!