Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun with my cousin

This weekend I went to Utah!!! I had so much fun with my cousin!!!
I seriously LOVE going to Utah. It is my favorite place! I got there Friday night & Trisha & I went to this really yummy Italian restaurant called Biaggi's at the Gateway mall! The food was sooooo good!! Then we went to her house & watched a movie.
Then Saturday, we had to go to a bridal shower for Stephanie! :) Then, we drove to my aunt & uncle's house in Springville & all my cousins were there & we headed up to Hobble Creek for a picnic for my cousin Kevin's wife's birthday. We had so much fun. The weather was beautiful! After that, Trisha & I went back to her house & took showers & got in comfy clothes. Then some of her friends came over & we all watched scary movies! We were up till 4 AM!!! It was soooo fun.
Sunday Trisha & I went to church & then the Gateway mall & ate at California Pizza Kitchen. Then we went home & took a much needed nap!! I had to go home after that :(.
I had so much fun with Trisha. She is seriously my best friend. We get a long so well & always have been good friends since I was born! I am so lucky to be so close with my cousin.

Hobble Creek


Make a wish!! I am obsessed with Dandilions!




Pretty Lavendar blowing everywhere!


Well.. I am off to make brownies! :) Have a happy day all!

4 comments:

sarah ann said...

Erin! First of all, you look so pretty in all your pictures. The place where you went just seems so spiritual. The music on your blog is just so good and makes it so...ya know! It looks like you had fun! That place is really pretty!

Jana said...

good trip... pics are beautiful! lub you babes!

Holly Noel said...

Awesome blog!! Utah looks so peaceful! You and your cousin look so pretty

michelle said...

I am so happy that you were able to go to Utah! Sarah just called from Provo about 30 minutes ago. She said she was freezing. She makes me smile. I think she had a shirt, and flip flops on. The pictures you took are amazing! Your hair is already getting long again! :) So pretty! Have a happy Tuesday! :)