
I had the best weekend!!!! :)
Of course, I was in UTAH.... like usual!
K.. so I got there on Friday night & my friend picked me up. It was way late so we got Wendy's since we were STARVING then watched Over the Hedge! We were seriously up till 5 am! haha
Then Saturday, I went shopping at the Provo Mall... lame mall by the way! Gateway is waaaay better.
After that, my cousin & I went to the UTAH LAKE!! It was a blast!! All the people there were sooo fun & way nice. I was of course the only girl who wakeboarded & went tubing but it's all good! The water was absolutely FREEZING! I thought I was going to die! haha I wakeboarded a million times & then went on a long & intense tubing ride with Nick!
After the lake, Glen, Nick, Trisha & I all went to this mexican food restaurant. It was very delicious!
Then.. after that.... Trisha, Mike, Dyana, other Nick, Glen & I all went to the drive in and saw Indiana Jones! It was pretty chilly outside but so much fun. Trisha & I fell asleep through the whole movie!! Oh well! haha!!! It was a great Saturday & of course another hardly any sleep night!!!
Sunday... some of us went out to eat at Red Lobster to see Mike at work!! I hate sea food so I was excited that they had chicken! yay!! After that, we went to Mike's house & watched TV. I even got a little nap in! Then sadly, I had to go to the airport.
Anyway, this weekend was seriously soooo much fun!!!! I love Utah!!!
I am way sad that I didn't take more pictures of everything... :( Oh well... Next time!!
2 comments:
I am SOOO glad you had fun!!! I am headed up for a few weeks in about a month. I am really looking forward to it. The lake had to be totally cold! I am impressed that you got in the water! :) I am a whimp! :)
We have been to Krispie Cream a few times. I thought about you. When you posted on your blog that they were going to re-open I about flipped! I love the rasberrie filled donuts! If you haven't tried them I think you would love em! :)
We need to get together sometime soon! Give me a call anytime! Love ya! Michelle
You're blog is so dang cute! Almost as cuteie tootie as you!!! I love that beautiful pic of you on the water (stunning shot, beautiful scenery)! I love you little one! We've got to get together for your mom's b-day soon!
Post a Comment