
Ok.. so lately I have been obsessed with this family.. The Gosselin's!! I guess I am so intrigued how they have 8 kids & how they raise them & live!! They have TWINS & Sextuplets!! Crazy! They have the cutest kids..
You should watch Jon & Kate Plus Eight... it's on TLC...then you can see why my family & I love that show!! I love that its a wholesome show. It's kinda hard to find that these days on TV..
Anyway... lately I have not been my shopaholic self. It's so weird but very good! I went to the mall yesterday & tried on lots of cute clothes but for some reason I didn't like them enough to buy them.. weird! That's so not me! Ok.. but I did splurge on hair extensions that I absolutely LOVE.. I soooo miss my long hair!! I have FINALLY put a lot of money in my savings account to save up for things I REALLY REALLY want.. like my MAZDA 3!!! So soon enough I will FINALLY get that car!! :)
Like they always say... a penny saved, is a penny earned!
Happy Tuesday :)
2 comments:
Good luck with the saving! Oh, and I do like that show too. At first I thought the mom was a bit of a B, but then after you watch it, she starts to grow on ya and you see why she needs to be that way. It's cute! I think I'll take my bubs one at a time! Call me 'bout your mum's day!
I just watched this show this week! I think I may be a little looney with eight little ones runing around! I did think the van they drove was pretty cool! :) Good job at saving money!!! I think it is so rewarding when a goal is set, and then made. You can do it!!! That Mazda will soon be yours!!!!! :) Thank you bunches for calling!!! I will give you a call this weekend! This week has been a c-r-a-z-y week. We started a new business on top of the one we have, and it is CRAZY, good but crazy. :)
Post a Comment