
Yesterday was my Mom's birthday!!
My mom, my sisters Jenn & Jana, my Brother in Law Glen & my cute little niece & nephew all went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my mom's birthday!
It was a lot of fun not to mention yummy food!!


i HAVE THE CUTEST NiECE & NEPHEW EVER!! I ♥ them!!! :)After that, my mom & sister Jenn & I went to see "Made of Honor."

I so love that movie!! It was way cute!! If you haven't seen it, you should!! :)
It was so good to spend time with my family. My mom is always gone or is usually busy working on things for her new business that it's hard to make family time. But I was so glad to spend time with all of them. I truly love my family so much. They are always there for me and always support me.
Also, Happy Belated Birthday to Derek!! Lunch was fun except for the weird waitress lady!! haha
Well, I am off to the gym!! I think I am going to start swimming!! I heard that's a good workout! I've got to go while I am motivated or else I'll never go!! haha! :)
1 comment:
Your family is darling! It looks like everyone had a GREAT time! What new business is your Mom doing? Exciting for her!!! :) I have been wanting to see Made of Honor! Maybe if I have a free second this week I'll go see it. I have been soooooo busy with the new business! I just got home for the day. I feel very blessed it has taken off so well. I just wasn't quite prepared for the crazy days! Well, I am off to get a few things done around here. Sure love you! Michelle
Post a Comment