Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ikea

On Thursday, My mom & I met her business partner, Celeste at Ikea!
I was starving so I made them eat dinner there! The meatballs are delicious! haha I love eating at Ikea. It reminds me of when we were in Switzerland and we would go to the grocery store and eat at the top floor. I want to go back to Switzerland sooo bad. I just want to get away & ride the train forever and not have a cell phone or computer for a while. I cannot express how absolutely beautiful it is in Switzerland. I wish I lived there. Life is so simple there. Sorry.. Ikea just brought up a lot of memories!! :)



So we had a lot of fun. We were there FOREVER!!!
But it's fun to just goof off there & take lots of pictures.

So.. I found black wallpaper that matches my background on my blog. I was obsessed with it and want it in my future house as an accent wall!!!!
It is soooo darling. I am obsessed now. I can't wait to have my own house someday and decorate it all cute.


Well.. I better get back to my movie. My mom & I are watching Pride & Prejudice. I LOOOOOOOVE that movie!!!!! I am so in love with Mr. Darcy! haha
I also have to get back to my dreaded laundry. I think I am going to go to Utah this weekend so I have to do like so much laundry to actually have cute clothes to wear. Grr.. laundry stinks!!! :)

Sorry for the rambling. I am pretty scatterbrained right now.

Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I LOVE your new picture with Mo Mo!!! You two look sooooo cute! Last night when we got home we asked her where Ewin was. Yes, Ewin. :) She started looking around! :) Then Sarah asked her if she went to Sonic for a car ride? It was SOOOOO cute!!! Thank you sooooooo much for taking such great care of her, and Missie. Nate even mentioned that you had picked up, and done dishes. He was smiling about that! The bum! :) I'll give you a call later today. Thanks again! Love you, Michelle