Soooo.... I got to see Mollie & Missie everyday last week!!! I have missed those cute girls!
I took Mo Mo to Sonic on like Thursday! She was so cute. Then I drove her around for a little bit.. so she could get out of the house!


Sweet Mo Mo with her rock! haha She was OBSESSED with that Rock!!
Mo Mo's cute little Booty! haha gosh she is such a sweet lil teddy girl!!I also become ADDICTED to Banana Republic as of last week. Seriously.. I LOVE THAT STORE!! Since I am a measly 5'3... I have a REALLY hard time finding pants that fit me without having to hem them. So luckily, Banana Republic has petite sizes and I will NEVER have to hem my jeans!! yay!! I got lots of cute new things! Yay for Shopping! haha

This week has been filled with lots of going to lunch too! Yay for going to lunch. So I pretty much went with Derek everday to lunch at Oregano's, then The Pita Jungle.. that place was actually really good, then YC's!! YummmmY!!

Derek's ENORMOUS pizza
I also got to meet up with my brother Kyle & sister in law Daisy.. I only saw them for like an hour but it was so good to see them & chat for a bit!! I sure love them!
This week also was filled with lots of babysitting!! Tuesday.. I got to babysit for this new family that was referred to me. They have a 5 year old little girl & a 7 week year old baby girl. They were such cute girls!! It was a lot of fun. Luckily, I had enough energy to keep up with them!
Saturday- I babysat my favorite girls & we watched the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert in 3-D haha!!

I seriously LOVE babysitting. It's amazing how much money I rake in just from that! Can't beat that!!
1 comment:
Erin!! =) It looks like you had a fun filled week. We and Mo Mo are so greatful that you could babysit her. She misses you! Those pictures are so dang cute,I love her little bootie!
Post a Comment