So I am such a retard.. I had my digital camera with me everywhere I went.. however.. I forgot the battery! haha!! I was sad because I couldn't add pictures to my blog :( Good thing I took a couple with my phone.. but still!!! :(
Anyway.. this weekend.. I had to go to one of my best friends, Tawnie's wedding shower. It was cute. It was so good to see her mom & all her aunt's!! I can't believe she is getting married in 8 days! I am so excited for her but I am sad too! I guess I can just feel us getting OLDER!! I still feel like I am 12! haha Anyway.. I am so happy she found LOoooVe!! I wish them IMMENSE happiness!
Then later.. I went to Lake Pleasant!

That was a blast. I looooove being at the lake. It's just so relaxing and peaceful to me. I could seriously live on a wakeboard boat in the lake for the rest of my life. haha.
After that, I had to babysit my buddy, Cooper!! I love that little boy! He is sooo cute. When we were eating dinner, I just started laughing. Then he did & we both couldn't stop! It was the cutest thing ever. We totally played the laughing game haha.
I also hung out with Sarah this weekend!! I had such a blast with her!! We went out to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.. that place is sooo yummy!! :) Then we went shopping at the Chandler Mall. We went to Nordstrom's & bought some cute shirts.

Then, we made our way downstairs to good ole MAC! haha! We wanted our makeup done sooo bad so we finally got it done after being too scared to talk to the artists! haha. So we totally LUVED our makeup! Our eyeshadow looked sooo pretty. We felt like Movie stars!
After that, we went back to Sarah's house & were playing with my extensions! We put them on Mollie's head. Then Sarah's! We pretty much put them in everyone's hair! haha It was so fun/funny! Later, we attempted to wax Cody's hand & we went to Dairy Queen in Cody's convertible. I love his car!!
Later.. Sarah & I had a strobe light party!! Now that was cool!!!! Sarah & I decided that we are going to start our own band. Sarah & I both will sing but she will play the piano& I will play the guitar!!! :) MoMo can be our dancer! haha
Anyway.. It was sooo great to see the Mulcock's! They have no idea how much I have missed them!! It was so fun to hang out with them & talk & just have fun!! They are seriously the CUTEST & most fun family I have ever met! There is never a dull moment with them!! :) I sure do love them!! I am so thankful for meeting them.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend! Let me know when your "band" plays?! Love ya!
Post a Comment