Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Off To Utah

I wanted quickly to post before I leave for Utah!!

Last night, I had a lot of fun. My friend invited me to see Batman. We went kinda in the early evening so when we got out of the movie, it was still light outside. He said I had to pick what we did. I picked going to Freestone Park. We walked around for a little bit then saw that the batting cages were still open.. so we went and hit balls!!
It was fun & I actually hit all the balls being shot at me.. surprising because I have not hit baseballs in forever!!





Well.. I have to quickly get my things ready for Utah!! I am excited to be trained on the Cellulite machine.. I will also be trained to do Microdermabrasions!! I can't wait!!! Hopefully I'll be able to hang out with my cousin & Utah friends!

Have a happy day everyone! :)

1 comment:

Jana said...

Have fun and be good little sissy! We love you heaps! Come back!