Our Dynatronics Family!! :)Utah was soo much fun!! We were there for "business" but it was really fun. We got there on Wednesday night and then had to wake up reallly early for training on Thursday. We had to get up at 5:30am our time! Yikess.
Thursday we got to our training and we went over the textbook. We learned so much like what causes cellulite, etc. Later, we learned about the machine. Then, we ate lunch. We got to order from Cafe Rio!! It was sooooo yummy!!! I LOVE Cafe Rio. After that, we got to change into body suits that feel like under armour & we did the Synergie treatment on each other. It was sooo neat. It's like a massage that helps reduce cellulite, increases blood circulation and smoothes, tightens skin. The massage was sooo nice. It pretty much put me to sleep! Ahhh! It was heavenly. We also did a face massage with the machine. That felt sooo nice too. It was so relaxing. Our training ended at like 5:00pm so then my Mom, Celeste (her biz partner) & I all headed back to the hotel. Then we hung out for a little bit & got ready to go out to eat. I wanted Sweet Tomatoes so we went there. I forgot how much I don't really like the food there. It's really not that great but oh well! All 3 of us had a lot of fun together!! :)
After that, we had to take a test out of our textbook & we watched tv & joked forever!! We stayed up till like 12!
Then Friday, we had to wake up super early again. Then we headed to our training! We learned about the Microdermabrasion and skin care. Then we got to practice on each other. I like the Microderm. It feels like a cat is licking your face but it takes off all the dead cells so your face really looks refreshed!! It's so nice. Then we ate lunch. We ordered lunch from Apple Spice Junction! I had never heard of that place but it was sooo yummy!! I even got to try Frog Eye Salad!! That stuff is yummy!! Then after lunch, we got to practice Microderms on actually people! I was scared to do it on someone besides my mom but it was really cool!!
Anyway, training was sooo fun! I am so glad we went. The owner of the place we got our machine, Kelvyn Cullimore, (owner of Dynatronics) is the sweetest man!!! He was like a grandpa to us!! He was so cute. Everyone there was so awesome! Our instructors, Karen & Barbara were soo neat. My Mom, Celeste & I got to be really close with all of them!
It's amazing how things happen for a reason. My Mom & Celeste was actually going to go with another machine, called an LPG. It is the same machine that we got but it costs like $20,000 more! Then, she met Kelvyn at a trade show and immediately had a good feeling about him. (I guess the CTR ring helped! haha!!)
Well.. I tried to find a dress for my friends wedding on Tuesday but I could not find a lime green, square neck, tea length dress so therefore, my poor mom is making it for me! Thanks mom!! I guess I will try to help her!!
Happy Sunday! :)
1 comment:
I am glad Utah was FUN!!! It sounds like you are learning so many new things!!!
It was so fun to see you last weekend! It was SOOO fun catching up, and laughing!!! Next time we need to talk Steve into getting his back waxed! hee hee! :) I will give you a call, and let's set up a day for lunch! Sure love you., Michelle
Post a Comment