Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best buddy Tawnie got married yesterday in the Mesa Arizona Temple!! I was so lucky to be a bridesmaid! Her reception was soooo fun! It was held at the Regency Gardens in downtown Mesa. That place is so cute!! It was nice to see so many people I haven't seen in a long time. Tawnie looked soo beautiful!! I am so extremly happy for Tawnie & Mark.

Us bridesmaids with Tawnie at her Rehearsal Dinner (weird girls on left, normal girls on right! haha jk!)

Trey (Tawn's lil bro) such a ladies man!!


At the Reception :
Us getting ready

Us bridesmaids again! :)

Me with Tawnie's lil bros!! (they are pretty much like my lil bros!!) I ♥ them!

Me with Mark's brother (we were in the same 6th grade class, weird!! haha)


It was such a fun day! I can't wait till I get married in the Temple someday!!! :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

You look beautiful. Looks like a fun wedding. Lub You!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness you look so gorgeous!! And I love that dress it is so cute!