
Yikes.. I can't believe it's been almost two months since I last blogged. Where did the time go? Lately, I feel like I never have time for anything.
All I do is work, work.. oh did I mention more work?! Well.. I guess I can really blame myself for that.
Work is good. It has really slowed down a lot. I kinda enjoy the slowness though.
Did I mention I work at Texas Roadhouse High School? Who knew that I would be back in High School by working there. That wasn't in my contract! There is SO much drama happening at work. It's so retarded but I guess drama keeps things interesting. Whatever. As long as it's not about me... I really could careless!!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!! A long vacation sounds sooooo nice right about now. I just want to soak up the sun, lay on the beach, drink orange soda, ride beach cruisers & then watch the sunset on the ocean. Oh and eat mexican food (especially churros) and shop!! Doesn't that sound SO nice. Oh my goodness!! I want to go SO bad.
Awhhh Roadtrip!!!! Oh did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE roadtrips!! Nothin' is better than talking for hours & jamming out to awesome music!!
CALIFORNIA HERE I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!
3 comments:
yeah, where the heck have you been? I love you sissy!
I stopped by your blog, and was happy to se you posted!!!! How have you been? :)
letssss gooo,im ready!
Post a Comment