Thursday, March 19, 2009

I TOLD YOU SO!

This post should make my mother happy. She misses my blonde hair.
Mom.. go ahead and say it.. "I told you so!"


Well.. I have been a brunette for what?! Like 2 weeks? I do enjoy it.. really. I think it looks pretty & makes my eyes POP. Unfortunately, I feel as though I have lost my identity. I've always been ERIN THE BLONDE! Look at my blog address for goodness sakes!
Lately, I haven't felt myself! I know it's just hair color.. but still.. I'm supposed to be blonde! When I look at myself in the mirror, I say to myself.. "Who is that girl looking at me? That's not me!"
So with that being said... I will be go back to normal soon. Sorry hair! haha





Anyway.. so these past couple days have been kind of rough on me. So much unwanted drama. But last night I was reading a talk from Quentin L. Cook called "Hope Ya Know, We Had A Hard Time" and it had the most powerful scripture. “Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you.” - D&C 68:6


It was very touching to me. Heavenly Father knows each one of us. He knows when we are having a hard time and will help us if we let Him. That made me feel so much better because I know I can get through anything with the Lord by my side. I am so thankful for Him.




2 comments:

michelle said...

You are beautiful no matter what! :) I am so sorry you have had added drama lately. You don't need that stuff! You deserve the best in the west! I sure love you. Michelle

Jana said...

Um HELLO!??? Update birthday girl!