= my 21st birthday!
Thursday
It was the perfect day.
Windy & overcast.
I went out to eat at my favorite place, Cafe Rio!
It was so fun being with my family & friends.
I ♥ them.
Thanks Jana & Glen so much! :) You guys are the best!
ThursdayMy sister Jenn & I went to Macaroni grill for dinner.


Friday
Can I say.. delicious?!
It was really nice to spend time with Jenn.. she & I hardly ever get to hang out!
Friday
I got to go bowling with my brother, Kyle & sister in law, Daisy!
It was so much fun bowling with them!!
I NEVER see them so it was such a treat.
I love my family!
I am so thankful for them!
Thank you guys for making my birthday special.
It was literally the perfect birthday..week! :)
Love you all!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like you had some fun times! You look so pretty in these pictures!!! Love your hair curled.
Post a Comment