Thursday, July 31, 2008

FINALLYYYYY

So last night I had to drop some CD's off at the library. SO.. I called Derek to see if he would like to join me! Luckily, he did! So I picked him up & we were off to the library.
After that, we just drove around for a bit looking at houses.. like the Sunsplash guy's house. Ok.. Derek & I are obsessed with driving around looking at houses and going into gated communities. I dunno why. It's just fun for us!!

Anyway. I had the BRILLIANT idea of going to KRISPY KREME! OK.. so they opened like what.. 3 months ago & we both hadn't gone yet! Lame.. I know!! So we were SUPER excited to go.

K these pics.. I look weird in (what do you expect for only Mascara, right!! haha)

SOOOO YUMMY!!!
So I was VERY proud of Derek & I.. as delicious as the donuts were.. we only ate 1 each! haha!!

After that fun filled trip, I took Derek home & my friend Brad called me to meet him at Freestone! It was kinda late but I met him anyway since he did drive up all the way from Casa Grande. So we met there & stargazed! It was fun. I saw TWO shooting stars so I was excited! I looove looking at the stars. I hate living here because I can BARELY see anyyy.. grrr. I am so jealous of my friend who lives in Utah. In his backyard.. you can see sooooooooo many!!! I wish I lived in Mapleton!

Got to get back to my extremely tough job!! haha jk! :) Have a happy day!!

"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle." - CHRiSTiAN D LARSON

Happy Birthday to my SIL Daisy!! ♥ you!! :) Hope you have a great birthday!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

That's such a weenie Krispy Kreme effort! From the looks of you lately, you need to get munchin on the entire store!!!!!!! I love you sis! Eat!

michelle said...

I just saw the pictures of you, and Mo Mo from your last post. How CUTE!!! I am laughing about the rock!!! She literally goes coo coo over those things! You are sooooo sweet to care for her, and Missy. Come see us anytime!!!! I mean that! :) I'm in Idaho for my nephiew's wedding. We get home tomorrow afternoon. Let's try, and get together for lunch this week? Sure love you!