Monday, March 9, 2009

Nothing to blog about

I've been meaning to blog but I just haven't had anything to blog or felt anything was good enough to blog about haha! Oh well.

Soo... not much has changed in the life of Erin. However, some small little things have.

I ended up quitting Texas Roadhouse.. like a month ago. I am so happy I did!! My life is drama-free.. sorta! Plus, I have more time for things I enjoy & I get to to babysit more which evens out.. money wise!



Second, after lots of persuasion (from Jacob, Brooke & a few others), I decided to dye my hair. I needed a change.. I don't know why but every year I feel like I need something different.. last year was cutting my hair (bad mistake!!) so this year was dying it! I must say... I actually do like it. Normally, I don't really like change but this one is good. :) OH & I lost my camera.. yeah sad.. I know. I am freaking out so I had to take a picture with my phone.. not the same :( . Sorry it's blurry.




Ok.. so I don't mean to sound rude or anything.. but you know the movie.. "He's just not into you".. well I feel like my life should be titled.. "She's Just Not That into You"!! Long story short.. all the guys who like me, I have no interest in (other than being their friend which they don't like to just "be friends") & I feel as though I am wasting my time. It's frustrating.. I haven't felt a connection with anyone for a long time. Lame.. I know but really.. you can't fake chemistry! Ok.. sorry. I'm really not a Debbie Downer.. I just needed to vent! Anyway I'll just continue to live my life day to day :)

CAMPING NEXT WEEKEND!! WOOT WOOT! :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

I like you hair. I just got mine done Wednesday. It's fun to get all fixed up! You're not Debbie Downer about boys. That's the way it all works! You got to search the ocean for the fishy that compliments you best! Keep searching but not in desperation... you're beautiful, wonderful, & need the right one to come along! lub u sissy!

michelle said...

Your hair is beautiful! I love a change every now, and then too. I agree with the title of the movie. Mr. right is out there...promise. You for sure down want to get stuck with a Dougie Downer. Ha ha! I just made that up! :) Sure love you.